Notes in a MIDI recording appear as red rectangles on the piano roll.
- To move notes to a different time, drag the note from the middle.
- To adjust a note’s beginning time, drag from its leb edge.
- To extend a note’s ending time, drag from its right edge.
- To select a note, simply click it, or draw a selection rectangle around it and any other notes you want to select. Selected notes appear blue.
- To cut, copy or delete the selected notes, choose the respective command from the Edit menu.
- To paste notes, click the time location where you want to paste the notes, and then choose Paste from the edit menu.