The Score Header is located in the top part of the page, the Title Area, before the first stave. The score header houses the subtitle, composer, lyricist information, as well as the title of the score.
Editing the Title
To edit the Title:
- Select Text from the toolstrip.
- Select the Floating Text tool from the red subgroup.
- Click on the title. A dotted box will appear around it.
Now you can edit the content of the title as you like.
How to Show and Hide the Title
If you prefer the title to be not visible:
- Select Layout from the Score menu
- Locate the Show Title checkbox in the Layout panel’s Page Layout tab, in the Title Area box and uncheck it.
- Click OK.
These steps will hide the Title. To make it visible again, you can follow the above steps and check the Show Title checkbox.
Adjusting the Title Area Spacing
After hiding the Title, you may want to increase or decrease the amount of whitespace at the top of the page. You can do this via the Height field in the Page Layout tab